Social Media Guidelines
Visit CA Delta provides this educational forum to you as a public service and appreciates your feedback.
Responsibility for external content and/or comments rests with the individuals or organizations providing them. Any inclusion of external content or comments is not an endorsement by Visit CA Delta, the Delta Protection Commission (Commission), or the Delta Conservancy (Conservancy); opinions and beliefs expressed are those of the users and do not necessarily reflect the views of Visit CA Delta, the Commission, or the Conservancy. Comments posted on this site are not considered formal public comment and are not guaranteed to be accurate, current, or complete, and are solely the views, opinions, and responsibility of the individual/entity submitting them.
Links or advertisements may have been placed on this site by the social media provider and not Visit CA Delta, the Commission, or the Conservancy. Their placement does not constitute an endorsement of the content, viewpoint, policies, products or services.
Visit CA Delta, the Commission, or the Conservancy reserves the right to review or delete, at our sole discretion and without notice, any comments or posts on any of the Visit CA Delta social media websites. Removal of posts and comments may be due to, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Profane, obscene, threatening, or abusive language or content
- Content that promotes fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, age, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation
- Pornography or links to sexual content
- Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)
- Personal or sensitive information (i.e. phone numbers, email or postal addresses)
- Solicitations to commerce or other monetary solicitation
- Off-subject or out of context content
- Inaccurate or misleading information
- Violations of any intellectual property rights
- Promotion or endorsement of political campaigns or candidates
Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned/blocked.
For a timely and authorized response, please send all media questions directly to email@example.com and refrain from submitting media questions on the Visit CA Delta social media accounts.